- An item purchased from Mercury Drug may be returned/exchanged if the purchased item is defective.
- Returned item must be in its original packaging or condition and accompanied by the original official receipt.
- The value of exchange should be equal to the value of the returned item. If the value of exchange is higher than the original purchase, the buyer will pay the price difference.
- The following items cannot be returned/exchanged:
◦ Biologicals, parenterals, injections, vaccines, and other products requiring special storage conditions
◦ Item with tampered seal or packaging
◦ Compounded items
◦ Expired items
◦ Damaged items due to mishandling by buyer
- Mercury Drug reserves the right to decline a claim for return/exchange pursuant to RA 7394 (Consumer Act of the Philippines), RA 10918 (The Philippine Pharmacy Act) and the implementing rules and guidelines, as well as the Administrative Orders and other issuances by Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Department of Health (DOH).
True to its commitment to quality of its products, all returns to Mercury Drug are disposed of accordingly and are not resold or put back in our shelves.