WOMEN'S GUIDE TO A HEALTHIER 2020
In celebration of Women's Week, we offer to you a brief guideline and reminder to keep your mind and body in check.
- Schedule a well-woman visit. Check-ups are important for women's health— although costly, your health is a lifelong investment that pays off well in the end.
- Sweat it out. Allot 30 minutes of your day for exercise. Even if it's simply taking the stairs or working out in the gym, that physical activity can lower blood pressure and risk of diseases, help you lose weight and even improve your sleep.
- Choose healthy. Take into consideration that each woman has her own nutritional needs, and diets may differ from each other. It's a matter of choosing healthy food and listening to your body.
- Mental health is as important as physical health. Either it's work or a personal problem that's stressing you out,
always find a way to relieve stress. Your mental state affects what happens to your body. Find what works for you in regaining your peace of mind.
- Sun-proof. Staying under the sun for too long causes your skin more harm than good. Always remember to wear sunscreen and as much as possible stay under the shade or indoors between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
http://wpshealthblog.com. Accessed February 2020