Is eye care at the top of your health priority list? It should be, considering how much your eyes do for you all day long.
Here’s how to preserve your eyesight and prevent eye problems in the future:
• Take your contacts out before you shower, swim, or get water on your face.
• Wear safety glasses when you do any home improvement projects, even the simple stuff.
• Pamper your eyelids with a warm compress every day.
• Eat a balanced diet with foods high in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins C and E.
• Wear your sunglasses – yes, even when it’s cloudy or freezing.
• See an eye doctor at least every two years or more frequently if necessary.