Nutrition Tips to Stay Healthy During the Pandemic
Pay attention to what you eat and drink.
- Eat vegetables, fruits and whole grains
- Eat protein foods (e.g. eggs, beans, lower-fat dairy products)
- Limit highly processed foods
- Drink water to stay hydrated
- Eat mindfully (i.e. eat when hungry, stop when full)
TIP: Stock up on nutrition-packed foods that last more than one week
- Fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables
- Dried and canned pulses
- Whole grains
- Dried fruits, nuts and seeds
- Canned fish and vegetables
There are no specific foods, dietary supplements or natural health products that will prevent COVID-19 infection.
Eating a healthy diet, along with other healthy behaviors, strengthens your immune system’s ability to fight infections.
https://nutritioncareincanada.ca. Accessed June 2021.
The article written above is for informational and educational purposes only. For serious medical and health concerns, please consult a licensed health provider.